PATRICK HENRY’S RED HILL WILL OPEN ITS GROUNDS ON JUNE 15. - COVID-19 UPDATES
Red Hill will open its gates and welcome the general public on June 15. This includes the visitor center, museum gift shop, historic core, Patrick Henry’s grave, the Quarter Place Trail and enslaved cemetery. We will be open Monday-Saturday from 9am-4:30pm and Sunday from 1pm-4:30pm. We are closing 30 minutes early each day in order to clean and sanitize. Visitor and staff safety is important to us!
Guidelines for Visitors
Welcome to Patrick Henry’s Red Hill!
We are happy to have you enjoy our grounds and the beauty of Henry’s “garden spot of the world”.
We have the following guidelines for the safety and comfort of our visitors and staff in place, incorporating the CDC recommendations to reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Please park in the Visitor Center parking lot
- Please stay at least six feet from others
- We encourage wearing masks
- No groups larger than ten people
- Dogs are welcome but must remain on a leash
- Our staff will be available to answer questions and give directions
- All staff will be wearing masks and gloves when talking to visitors
- Hand sanitizer is available to all visitors at each building. Please santizie your hands before entering the buildings.
- Do not touch anything in the historic buildings.
If you need assistance while here, please call 434.376.2044 and a Visitor Center Associate will gladly assist you.
As Governor Northam’s office issues further guidelines, Red Hill will offer more access to your experience. Until then, Red Hill is virtually open. We encourage you to access information through our website and social media platforms and contact us if you need support.